PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled professional to join its Development Consulting Services Team
- Civil Engineer (Ref. CE-1)
Scope: Participate in various projects that focus on the support of Contracting Authorities to supervise and monitor the implementation of public works, ensuring work is being completed on-schedule and on-budget.
- Participate in technical assistance projects, in the field of infrastructure development;
- Supervise and manage several important project documents, including: daily reports submittals, contracts, permits, progress photos, etc.;
- Collaborate with PLANET experts and client’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives;
- Leverage knowledge or prior experience to synthesize findings and to develop and present alternatives and recommendations;
- Understand and apply appropriate Planet methods or recognized equivalent in completing assignments;
- Proactively manage and consistently meet client expectations to ensure that approaches and solutions fit with overall engagement objectives.
- University degree in Civil Engineering or related field (postgraduate degree is preferable);
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the field;
- Sound knowledge of Public Procurement legislation;
- Good understanding of Structural Funds and procedures is preferable;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including narrative, visual, using PowerPoint and Excel;
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients;
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team; multi-tasking personality;
- Ability to prioritize and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both Greek and English;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (Ref. CE-1). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through this process will be considered.