PLANET S.A. is preparing a tender for an EU funded project with the title “Training on Financial and Contractual Procedures in the Framework of the 11th European Development Fund (EDF) ACP Countries”.
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows: This training programme is essential for sound and efficient management in the context of EC devolution. It will enable National Authorising Officers’ (NAOs) and Regional Authorising Officers’ (RAOs) staff as well as EC Staff to better understand the main functioning of the 11th EDF and consequently how to make full use of its financing resources.
In this context, PLANET S.A. is looking for a qualified professional for the Key expert 4: Training expert – Portuguese Module with the following qualifications:
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma in a relevant subject preferably in fields related to Business, Management, Human Resources or Law.
- Excellent knowledge of Portuguese
- Good knowledge of English or French
- Good knowledge of the other language (EN or FR) considered an advantage
- Very good communication skills
General professional experience
- At least 4 years of working experience (of which preferably 2 years in projects for ACP countries)
Specific professional experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in the training field (out of which at least 2 years as a trainer)
All interested, available and qualified professionals could forward their updated CV (tailored as much as possible to the requirements aforementioned) along with their expected remuneration at firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Ms. Maria Kourkouli.