PLANET, is looking for highly motivated individuals who have a solid work ethic, high level of integrity and concern for quality to act as administrative assistants and perform secretarial responsibilities. The ideal candidates should have a positive thinking and a ‘Can do’ personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure.
- Administrative Assistant (Ref. CSG-AA)
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining diaries and arranging new meetings and appointments
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and other external contacts
- Use MS Office software packages (Word and PowerPoint) to produce and format documents and presentations
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Maintaining a filing system for paper and electronic copies of documents
- Maintaining updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and clients; keep such information confidential
- Operating standard office equipment such as computers, printers, copiers, and fax machines
- Checking the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Assist projects implementation as appropriate
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- University degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
Interested candidates should send their CV at email@example.com, quoting reference (Ref. CSG-AA). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through this process will be considered.