PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled Banking Expert
- Banking Expert (Ref. BE-SC1)
As an experienced Banking Expert you will participate in challenging and demanding projects in different functional areas of a banking institution including but not limited to credit function and non-performing loan management, IT systems improvement, customer service, product development, etc.
- Elaborate policy documents in line with strategic decisions and institutional requirements.
- Analyze and re-design business processes in various functional areas of a financial institution.
- Identify business gaps and development of improvement measures.
- Undertake the management and implementation responsibility of small/middle scale projects or independently handle parts of larger projects.
- Research, identify and specify solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with PLANET experts, professionals from other firms and bank’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
- University degree in Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Postgraduate degree in Finance and Banking or related field will be positively assessed.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in the implementation of projects in the banking sector.
- Experience in process modeling using BPM tools (e.g. ARIS, ADONIS) will be considered an asset.
- Strong analytical and conceptual modeling skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team multi-tasking personality.
- Ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in Greek and English.
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality.
- Fulfilled military service (if relevant).
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at email@example.com, quoting reference (BE-SC1). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.
All applications will be treated as confidential.View all available positions