PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled Business Analysts. Our new colleagues will be involved in analyzing the business needs, as well as designing and participating in the implementation of IT solutions in the Cypriot banking sector.
Business Analyst (Ref. BA-CY)
Scope: Business Analysis, process mapping and business process re-engineering towards the digital transformation of a major Cypriot bank – preparation of functional requirements for the design of new IT systems functionalities, acting as the liaison between the business units and the development team.
- Analyze and re-design business processes in various functional areas of a financial institution
- Identify business gaps and development of improvement measures
- Research, identify and specify solutions to problems
- Collaborate with PLANET experts, professionals from other firms and bank’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or relevant field (postgraduate degree in Finance and Banking will be preferable)
- At least 2 years relevant experience in the banking sector
- Strong analytical and conceptual modeling skills
- Experience in process modeling using BPM tools will be considered an asset
- Experience in the preparation of functional and technical specifications for software development will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively details and concepts
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality
- Fulfilled military service (if relevant)
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (BA-CY). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.