PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst (Ref. BA-SC6)
Scope: Business Analysis in a banking environment with expertise in the field of Bank Accounting.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare technical and functional specifications for the design of the ideal IT system functionality;
- Act as the liaison between the business units and the development team using knowledge of information technology as well as of the business environment;
- Prepare user stories for software development;
- Undertake or participate in the design, testing, documentation and validation of IT systems and/or selected functionalities;
- Research, identify and specify solutions to problems;
- Collaborate with PLANET experts, professionals from other firms and bank’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant field (postgraduate degree in Finance and Banking will be positively assessed)
- At least 3 years’ experience as an analyst in software design and implementation of projects for the banking sector and particular in the field of accounting software design and development
- Experience in the preparation of functional and technical specifications for software development
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Strong analytical and conceptual modeling skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively details and concepts
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality
- Fulfilled military service (if relevant)
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should use the form in the left or send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (BA-SC6). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered. All applications will be treated as confidential.View all available positions