PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic and skilled IT consultant.
Scope: IT consulting refers to services related to Strategic IT master planning, Information Systems Analysis and Design, IT Project Management, IT Governance and Specialized Planning and Policy Services.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare technical and functional specifications for the design of IT systems;
- Prepare IT policies and/or procedures regarding information systems;
- Participate in the preparation of bids for IT projects;
- Support in IT project management;
- Research, identify and specify solutions to problems;
- Collaborate with PLANET experts, professionals from other firms and PLANET clients’ personnel to achieve engagement objectives;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. Postgraduate degree in the IT field or in another field including Finance will be positively assessed.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience as an IT consultant
- Experience in the ICT field in public sector (e-government systems) or in large enterprises
- Experience in the preparation of functional and technical specifications for IT systems
- Experience in elaborating specialized studies regarding IT projects (e.g. feasibility study, project sizing and analytical costing, risk analysis/assessment)
- Any specific field specialization (e.g. IoT, big data, data analytics, smart cities, software architecture principles, IT security, cloud computing, ERP etc.) will be highly appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Ability to work for short term periods abroad will be positively assessed
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively details and concepts
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality
- Fulfilled military service (if relevant)
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at email@example.com, quoting reference (IT-SC1). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.
All applications will be treated as confidential.View all available positions