PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled professional to join its Management Consulting Services Team,
Junior Consultant (Ref. MCS-C1)
Scope: Participate in various projects that focus on the support of business enterprises and organizations that require the formulation, evaluation and action upon critical decisions that affect their current standing and future development.
- Participate in the implementation of various projects in the fields of strategic and business planning, organizational and operational design, organizational restructuring and transformation, capacity building and institutional strengthening, change program management, etc;
- Undertake simple and clearly defined project tasks with a significant degree of independence;
- Collaborate with PLANET experts, professionals from other firms and bank’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
- University degree in Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field (postgraduate degree in at least one of the above fields Business-related fields will be preferable);
- Minimum of (2) years of work experience in the field of management consulting;
- Profound business analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including narrative, visual, and data analysis using PowerPoint and Excel;
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with customers in a challenging and fast paced environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team; multi-tasking personality;
- Ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in Greek and English;
- Fulfilled military service (if relevant).
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should use the form in the left or send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference. Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.
All applications will be treated as confidential.View all available positions