PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled Junior Project Managers/ Consultants with experience in Real Estate..
Junior Project Manager (Ref. JPM-RE)
As Real Estate Project Manager / Consultant you will participate in challenging and demanding projects covering all Real Estate functions, including but not limited to portfolio strategy, property identification and evaluation, technical and legal due diligence procedures, property acquisition, property promotion and coordination of property sale, facility management, etc.
- Undertake the management and implementation responsibility of small/middle scale projects or independently handle parts of larger projects
- Analyze and re-design business processes regarding real estate business functions
- Identify business gaps and development of improvement measures
- Research, identify and specify solutions to problems
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity
- University degree in Engineering, Management, Business Administration or other related field
- Postgraduate degree in Real Estate or related field will be positively assessed
- At least five (3) years of experience in the implementation of projects in the Real Estate sector
- PMI Certification will be considered an asset
- Experience in process modeling using BPM tools will also be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and conceptual modeling skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team
- Ability to prioritize and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in Greek and English
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality
- Fulfilled military service (if relevant)
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (JPM-RE). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.