PLANET S.A. is preparing a tender for an EU funded project with the title “Further support to the development of trade in Kosovo”. The overall objective of the project is to support the Government of Kosovo to further develop its institutional capacity to create the basis for a sustainable environment for private sector development in line with the EU acquis and the SAA requirements.
In this context, PLANET S.A. is looking for a qualified professional for the Key Expert 1: Team Leader/ Trade Expert (a minimum of 440 working days) with the following qualifications:
- Will have overall responsibility for the implementation of the project and will be the main contact point for the EU Office, the project beneficiaries and the Contracting Authority;
- Will support the coordination between all beneficiaries;
- Will coordinate, supervise and assure quality with regards to non-key experts – should ensure that all experts provide high quality deliverables;
- Will be responsible for the regular reporting and will attend the Steering Committee meetings;
- Will provide regular and ad-hoc consultations to the Contracting Authority, the Beneficiary and the recipient institutions; propose corrective measures, when necessary;
- Will co-ordinate with the relevant civil society organisations, other donors and co-operation projects.
Qualifications and skills
- A university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) in Economics, International Trade, Statistics, Finance, Law or associated fields, or 10 years of relevant professional experience; a Master and/or PhD in the field of Economics, International Trade, Statistics, Finance, Law or associated fields.
General professional experience
- 8 years of professional experience gained with international trade policy (in addition to the years of experience which form a substitute for the diploma in case the expert would not have the diploma required under “qualifications and skills”).
Specific professional experience
- 3 years of specific experience in projects related to trade liberalization and trade facilitation gained in at least two preferably four countries covered by article 19 of IPA regulation (including the former IPA countries) and/or ENI/ENPI countries and/or Central Asia countries.
- Experience in providing trade related technical assistance in at least three (3) but preferably five (5) projects of similar complexity.
All interested, available and qualified professionals (fully covering the above requested qualifications) are kindly asked to forward their updated CV (tailored as much as possible to the requirements aforementioned) along with their expected remuneration at email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Maria Kourkouli.
 Council Regulation (EC) No 1085/2006 of 17 July 2006 establishing an Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA)
 Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
 Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.
 Only long term experience of at least 6 months (consecutive) will be counted