PLANET S.A. is preparing a tender for an EU funded project with the title “Support to the Management of Visibility and Communications for the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Malawi”.
The overall objective of the project is to enhance the visibility of the EU-Malawi cooperation and promote a greater awareness and understanding among key actors in the public, private and civil society sectors on issues of EU’s development assistance.
In this context, we are looking for a qualified professional for the Key Expert 1: Visibility, Communications and Events Management Expert position (minimum of 375 working days):
Qualifications and skills
- Postgraduate Degree, preferably in Communications Management, Media, Institutional Marketing, Political Communications or a related subject OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Management, Media, Institutional Marketing, Political Communications or a related subject AND an additional relevant professional experience of 4 years on top of the professional experience required below.
General professional experience
- At least 2 years of experience in communications and/or events organisation are required.
- Preferably with experience organising events for the EU, international organisations, donors, international non-governmental organisations and/or embassies.
Specific professional experience
- Proven experience in communications of at least 1 year in Africa, preferably in SADC countries.
- Experience with European Union’s Visibility and Communications will be a distinct advantage.
- The Expert must be fluent in English.
- Additional technical expertise in complementary fields, such as design or photography would be an asset.
All interested, available and qualified professionals (fully covering the above requested qualifications) are kindly asked to forward their updated CV (tailored as much as possible to the requirements aforementioned) along with their expected remuneration at email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Maria Kourkouli.