PLANET S.A. is preparing a tender for an EU funded project with the title “Support to the Management of Visibility and Communications for the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Malawi”.
The overall objective of the project is to enhance the visibility of the EU-Malawi cooperation and promote a greater awareness and understanding among key actors in the public, private and civil society sectors on issues of EU’s development assistance.
In this context, we are looking for a qualified professional for the Key Expert 2: Junior Design Expert (minimum of 215 working days):
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, Design, Arts or a related subject OR
- a lower degree AND an additional professional experience working with IT design programmes (such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) of 3 years on top of the professional experience required below.
- Strong technical expertise in design is required. These skills, which are fundamental for the role, should include proven advanced knowledge of IT design programmes, such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- At least 2 years of design related experience are required.
- Proven communications and/or design related experience of at least 3 months in Africa would be considered a distinct advantage.
- The Expert must be fluent in English and Chichewa.
- Additional technical expertise in complementary fields, such as photography or video production would be an asset.
All interested, available and qualified professionals (fully covering the above requested qualifications) are kindly asked to forward their updated CV (tailored as much as possible to the requirements aforementioned) along with their expected remuneration at email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Maria Kourkouli.