PLANET S.A. is looking for a full-time, in-house, English native speaker who will be responsible for the translation, editing and revision of company documents and materials, working with peers in a team in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Professional English Proofreader (Ref. CSG-PEP)
- Meticulous proofreading of documents, presentations, marketing materials and customer communications in English language to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency of content;
- Proofreading documents, presentations, marketing materials and customer communications in English language for spelling, punctuation and format style;
- Translating Greek documents and materials to English and perform editing, revision and proofreading as needed
- Keeping track of assigned work and progress and communicate effectively with PLANET professional staff regarding timely completion of assignments;
- Maintain style consistency in English documents and materials using the company’s usage guides and format styles
- English native speaker, perfectly bilingual (Greek /English)
- Exceptional written and verbal competency, in both languages
- Good knowledge of MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Able to work effectively and accurately in time constrained situations
- Able to work independently (with minimal supervision), as well as part of a team
- University degree required (preferably in Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field)
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at email@example.com, quoting reference (CSG-PEP). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through this process will be considered.