PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic and skilled senior IT consultant, demonstrating a high level of technical competency and independence, demonstrating experience and ability in multiple disciplines within IT.
- Senior IT Consultant (Ref. IT-SC)
Scope : Participate/ lead in various projects that focus on the support of business enterprises and organizations to develop, use and integrate their IT policies, processes and systems.
- Participate in the implementation of various projects in the fields of IT strategy transformation, enterprise architecture design, IT solutions delivery and information & systems delivery; may lead small to medium scale IT projects.
- Collaborate with PLANET experts and client’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives;
- Apply field knowledge to deliver innovative, implementable IT solutions;
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives;
- Analyze business requirements and formulate technical and functional specifications for IT systems and structure, ensuring the right architecture and functionality;
- Revise and re-shape IT policies and/or processes by utilizing enabling technology and best practices;
- Support new technology implementation by providing assistance with technical issues;
- Undertakes/ contributes to proposal submissions and business development initiatives;
- Sustain positive working relationships through understanding client needs, consistently meeting expectations and responding promptly to client requests or enquiries;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
- University Degree in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA will be a plus;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the field of IT consulting, including experience in the formulation of functional and technical specifications for IT systems and in elaborating specialized IT studies (e.g. feasibility studies, project sizing and analytical costing, risk analysis/assessment);
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines;
- Ability to travel and work abroad for short term periods;
- Ability to interact as part of a highly motivated team; multi-tasking personality;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both Greek and English;
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (IT-SC). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through this process will be considered.