PLANET S.A. has been shortlisted for an EU funded project with the title “Town Twinning between Turkey and the EU”. The overall objective of the project is to increase administrative capacity at local level in Turkey’s EU Accession process.
In this context, PLANET S.A. is looking for a qualified professional for the Key Expert 2: Grant Scheme Management Expert (indicative input is 300 working days).
Grant Scheme Management Expert will be mainly responsible for the general coordination of grant scheme projects. He/she will assist to MEUA in terms of management of grant scheme projects. He/she will also assist grant beneficiaries during the implementation of the projects. He/she will be act as the main counterpart to the MEUA’s in terms of grant projects.
Qualifications and skills
- At least Bachelor degree. In the absence of a formal degree, equivalent professional experience of minimum 9 years in project management.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in project management.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Expert in “Grant Scheme Management” in EU funded projects.
- Experience in town twinning actions in Turkey or in EU member countries and/or candidate countries.
All interested, available and qualified professionals (fully covering the above requested qualifications) are kindly asked to forward their updated CV (tailored as much as possible to the requirements aforementioned) along with their expected remuneration at email@example.com to the attention of Mr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos.