PLANET S.A. has been shortlisted for an EU funded project with the title “Town Twinning between Turkey and the EU”. The overall objective of the project is to increase administrative capacity at local level in Turkey’s EU Accession process.
In this context, PLANET S.A. is looking for a qualified professional for the Key Expert 1 / Team Leader (indicative input is 300 working days):
TL will be responsible for the general coordination of project activities, project management and implementation, thus he/she will ensure coordination among other experts and backstopping team. TL will mainly be responsible for capacity building activities outside the scope of grant scheme management. TL will also be responsible for checking if the outputs and indicators are in accordance with the ToR and the work schedule. He/she shall act as the main counterpart to the MEUA in relation to the performance of project activities. He/she will be responsible for the efficient and effective financing management monitoring and the project implementation in line with ED procedures.
Qualifications and skills
- At least Bachelor degree. In the absence of a formal degree, equivalent professional experience of minimum 9 years with local authorities in Turkey or ED member states or candidate countries.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Master’s and/or PhD degree in Public Administration, International Relations, Political Sciences or ED Affairs.
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with local authorities in Turkey or EU member states or candidate countries.
- At least 2 experiences with a managerial position as a Team Leader /Project Manager or equivalent.
Specific professional experience
- At least 2 experiences in town twinning.
- Working experience with the Turkish local authorities.
All interested, available and qualified professionals (fully covering the above requested qualifications) are kindly asked to forward their updated CV (tailored as much as possible to the requirements aforementioned) along with their expected remuneration at email@example.com to the attention of Mr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos.