PLANET, leading a consortium of 12 companies, was awarded a framework contact by the Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety (DG SANTE) for the provision of services in the areas of evaluation, impact assessment, monitoring and implementation and of other related services, in relation to the health and food EU policies.
This framework contract is aimed at providing the Commission with support on policies, programmes and legislation through the provision of expertise primarily in:
- supporting impact assessments for their design and preparation;
- conducting evaluation to assess their effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, coherence and added-value as well as other evaluation criteria that may be considered as relevant (e.g. utility, sustainability);
- monitoring their implementation;
- legal analysis and implementation assessment
- providing other studies or services in the fields of health and food
The duration of the specific contract is 4 years.