More than ever before, in today’s highly competitive and dynamic business environment, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) are a critical enabler for an organisation’s success. ICT constitutes a source of competitive advantage and is an important tool in the effort to automate and streamline business operations. It is an extremely useful means to serve an organisation’s needs along the following dimensions:
- Commercial: It helps to proactively identify and satisfy customers’ needs and improve the market positioning of a company.
- Financial: It assists an organisation to identify and constrain its critical cost components, thus improving financial efficiency.
- Operational: It improves operational effectiveness by automating and streamlining business processes, while supporting continuous improvement by providing critical information concerning the performance of business operations throughout the organisation.
- Management & Control: It helps to effectively plan and control business operations, including IT management processes, thus enabling the streamlining of workflows and the management of all types of risks.
This important success factor is often in a suboptimal state: IT applications and systems are often incompatible with user needs and requirements, fragmented and mutually inconsistent, thus contributing to an overall misalignment of strategic goals and actual operations. It is therefore of paramount importance to assist an organisation in creating, implementing and maintaining an integrated and consistent ICT strategy plan in order to unleash its hidden dynamics.
PLANET provides ICT Consulting services that help organizations to put ICT assets at the service of their business needs and strategic vision. From small private enterprises to major public entities, finding the best way to integrate IT systems and align them with an organisation’s business needs and strategic goals, is central to its success. By supporting the entire Information Systems Life Cycle, PLANET strives to enable its clients to maximise their value from ICT by exploiting a multi-dimensional approach and providing services along the following axes:
- ICT Strategy & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture Design
- IT Programme & Project Management
- Information & Systems Security
- IT Solutions Delivery
PLANET’s ICT Consulting services lead to value generating propositions based on the clients’ mission and objectives. Through working in a collaborative manner with its client organizations, PLANET combines the specialised skills of its personnel with proven methodologies, widely adopted standards, and best practices to maximise expected value for its clients.