PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled Project Managers with experience in Banking..
Banking Experts (Ref. PM-BE)
As an experienced Project Manager you will participate in challenging and demanding projects in different functional areas of a Cypriot banking institution including but not limited to credit function and non-performing loan management, IT systems improvement, customer service, product development, etc.
- Analyze and re-design business processes in various functional areas of a financial institution
- Identify business gaps and development of improvement measures
- Undertake the management and implementation responsibility of small/middle scale projects or independently handle parts of larger projects mostly involving IT Systems
- Research, identify and specify solutions to problems
- Collaborate with PLANET experts, professionals from other firms and bank’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity
- University degree in Management, Business Administration or related field
- Postgraduate degree in Finance and Banking or related field will be positively assessed
- At least five (5) years of experience in the implementation of projects in the banking sector
- PMI Certification will be considered an asset
- Experience in process modeling using BPM tools will also be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and conceptual modeling skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team
- Ability to prioritize and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in Greek and English
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality
- Fulfilled military service (if relevant)
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (PM-BE). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.