PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled professional to join its International Business Development Team.
Senior Consultant – Proposal Manager (Ref. PRM)
Scope: Coordinate proposals across multiple internal and external teams, lead in the development of compelling propositions and write consistent, high quality proposals for international donor funded projects. The candidate will be used to working on complex, simultaneous tasks within tight deadlines, skilled at building relations with stakeholders across and outside the company.
- Work with relevant members of the International Business Development Team on tracking and assessing business opportunities;
- Undertake research, analysis and intelligence gathering to inform proposal strategies and ensure the company is well positioned to achieve winning bids;
- Lead on developing high quality proposals by managing the process from end-to-end, including coordinating various internal and external teams in the drafting and submission of proposals in a timely manner;
- Develop proposal content and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders;
- Leverage knowledge, prior experience and industry best practices to provide insight, recommendations, and creative solutions to develop winning proposals;
- Understand and apply appropriate company’s methods or recognized equivalent to develop winning proposals;
- Work with the International Business Development Team to devise and implement fit-for-purpose proposals processes to help further streamline and track the company’s growing number of proposals.
- University degree in Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field (postgraduate degree in related fields is preferable);
- A minimum of five years bid writing experience for one or more of these international donors: European Union, World Bank, USAID, United Nations;
- Expertise in bid processes, knowledge of the bidding environment, including key actors and donor processes and systems;
- Communicate and influence at a senior level;
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team; multi-tasking personality;
- Ability to prioritize and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both Greek and English;
- Experience of leading a team and managing people desirable;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should use the form in the left or send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (PRM). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.
All applications will be treated as confidential.View all available positions