PLANET has been short-listed for the project:
Belgium-Brussels: IPA — Second 5-year review of the Albanian national transport plan (ANTP)
European Union, represented by the European Commission on behalf of and for the account of the Government of Albania, Brussels, BELGIUM is the Contracting Authority.
The project budget is 450,000 EUR
The purpose of the assignment is the second review of the Albanian national transport plan (ANTP3), which will serve as the main instrument for transport planning in Albania and in line with the national transport strategy and action plan 2016–2020; and to strengthen the capacity of the Institute of Transport and the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to maintain the ANTP and strengthen their capacity in transport planning and policy.
The main activities under this contract are:
- transport data collection, development of database and analysis and forecast of economic and traffic development;
- updating traffic models or create new ones and other transport planning tools in the Institute of Transport (IoT) and the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure (MTI),
- methodology on estimation of indicators for all transport modes,
- sub-sector transport plans,
- strategic environmental assessment,
- training of the staff of the IoT and the MTI on the methodology for maintaining, updating and implementation of future reviews of the ANTP.
PLANET S.A. (GR) in consortium with IMC Worldwide (UK), belongs to the list of the 8 short-listed candidates.