PLANET Turkey, as a member of a consortium led by GTC Pazarlama Danışmanlık İç ve Dış Ticaret Mümessillik Ltd. Şti. (GTC Marketing Consultancy International and Foreign Trade Agency Ltd. Co.) (TR) has been chosen to provide its services for the “Technical Assistance for Increasing Ethical Awareness among Elected and Non-Elected Local Government Officials” project in Turkey.
The purpose of this project is promote ethical culture and help minimizing corrupt behaviour within the elected and non-elected local government officials.
The consortium during the two year project is expected to:
- Conduct research and study-visits to enhance promotion of ethical behavior for elected and non-elected local government officials;
- Produce a technical report on secondary legislation / amendment proposals as well as determining ethical codes of elected and non-elected local government officials;
- Familiarize the public, elected and non-elected officials at local governments, and NGOs about the ethical standards and codes through handbooks, visual media materials, public spots;
- Conduct awareness raising activities among target groups through trainings, workshops, e-based learning system and Ethic Platform meetings;
- Conduct face to face surveys among stakeholders and developing analytical reports based on their results;
- Support capacities of selected NGOs and/or professional associations through workshops and trainings to create ethical awareness among elected local government officials and local communities to prevent corruption.
The contract value is 1,790,000 EUR.